Monday, January 09, 2012

The big challenge: Conquering the TBR pile

I am sure you have noticed the reading challenges I am participating in this year. There are a reason for them.  I discovered in December that I had a lot unread books in Calibre.  We aren't talking 20, but rather 220. So the big aim this year is to slice it down to 50.
Do I think it is managable? Yes. I do.   I read fast. I can easily read one book in a night.   Another reason is that a lot of them is shorter than 200 pages.  I wont review all of the books, though.  I'll review the novellas but not the short stories. Still, it means a lot of saved money since I am determined to not buy a new e-book until I have read the ones I have already bought.  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...